First, I am not very good at this whole blogging thing. BUT I'm pretty sure my life is about to get a whole lot more interesting so I will actually have something to blog about! Sometimes I feel like i don't have anything to significant to blog about so why should I blog but that brings me to my second thing...
Second, I'm a blog stalker... I'm admitting this because... it's getting slightly out of control.. I recently found this blog called The House of Smiths because i was look for Tutorials on how to make fabric flowers. You know the adorable ones that every little kid is wearing on their clothes and headbands. But I love them and I wanted to make some for myself. So I found this wonderful Tutorial.. which led me to look at her whole blog which is about crafts. and DIY projects and making your house oh so cute and functional and organized and I LOVE IT!!!! but not only do I stalk this blog but i also found many more blogs on this blog... just to name a few of my favorites, U-Create, Vintage Revival, Oopsey-Daisy, Girl N Air, Mama says Sew and Pleasant Home. I mean these are awesome! They have the most amazing ideas and I can hardly wait to use some of them!!!!!!
Third, Okay so along with these blogs that are so Inspiring I also love to look at Etsy Shops. and I'm considering opening one. They are so fun and an easy way to make money for all the crafty things I like to do. Such as I could mad sun dresses, or paintings, or these awesome new things that I love.. So i made this bottle for Nathan for Valentines Day and I just spray painted it and then painted a little design on it and put our initials and then inside I put buttons with numbers on them and then I attached a card with date ideas that are numbered so it solves our problem of being indecisive instead we can just dump out a number and that's what we are doing. We added restaurants, and future places we want to visit! They are so fun to make and I want to make lots more so I think that is what I want to do with that. It would be a good hobby for the summer. Even though I feel like I will be so busy with other things. Oh well... We shall see about that. I'll keep you updated!
Fourth, I'm obsessed with being organized... and I'm going to blame this on my boyfriend Nathan.... He made me become and organized freak.. Like I have my calendar color coded for the class assignments due on that day. and I want to have a plan for my weekends.. and.. I'm becoming a spaz about it..
Fifth, I think besides all of the above I should catch you up on the rest of life... hmmmmm since NOVEMBER!!! wow.. alright since November I had a few weeks of school left and then it was christmas break which was.... long.. You get a WHOLE month when you are in College. I spent most of my time in Wyoming.. but when I wasn't there we went to OKC to see Luke my brother, then we went to Amarillo to see my other brother Tanner and it was pretty good. It was fun but I had a slight problem with the fact that I didn't get to see Nathan at all. It was a bummer for sure!!! anyways after break I came back to good ole Barclay and I've spent almost every weekend at Nate's except one.. and it has been so wonderful. For Valentines he surprised me and took me to Cheesecake Factory which was so great we had a blast like usual!!! I mean I have enjoyed every weekend with him even if we are lazy and silly or if we are busy busy.. Either way it's great!!! So here's a picture after Cheesecake Factory!
He's so Handsome
also... My daddy sent my Flowers. So Sweet!
and Nathan made this vase for me for V-Day. It's Precious!
So that weekend was so great. Last weekend was also great. We went to go see Miss. Emily and we had a great afternoon. We went to Coldstone which is the best ever and Nathan has never had so it was great to introduce him to that! Then Em had to go to some Spring Sing practice so me and Nate went and got him some dress shoes and we walked around the mall for a bit. Then we went to TEDS which is AMAZING!!!! sooo sooo so AMAZING! I mean they give you fresh tortillas at the beginning and chips and dips and then after all that you still have to eat something. Nathan got Enchiladas i got a Chili Rellano and they were both so good. I'm sure we will be visiting there again. So you are all caught up on my life. and it's not to exciting but I will have lots to tell you after this weekend I'm sure!
I don't know what else I've decided recently but if I think of others I'll let you know!
P.S. I love the song Freaking Perfect by Pink. It's good. but mostly the edited version.
No comments:
Post a Comment