Monday, November 15, 2010

How this all got started..

 I have some of the greatest "sweet" mates ever.. they are always finding new ways to entertain us... when I walked into their room a few days ago, Andi informed me that I should get a blog.. sooo I decided that would be a great idea and now here I am. Andi is pretty excited that she started a "trend" and I thought I should mention that in my first blog because she should get some credit for this whole thing! so that is basically how this all started..
Also, this week marks one week closer to Thanksgiving Break and Christmas Break!! I have three more weeks until christmas break.. and one until thanksgiving.. I'm really excited to get out of here.. I found out that I only have three official finals and one of them the professor gives me all the answers and the others should be simply easy.. then my other two classes have projects that are going to be easy sooo easy. I can hardly wait until final week. That means I am one semester down.. and only seven more to go.. or less!!! I also love christmas a whole bunch. two weeks ago me and Paige put up my christmas tree in our bathroom.. so both rooms could enjoy it of course.. and it got me very excited.. Me and Andi are also working on an awesome project for christmas gifts which we will get done with this week!!
soo. then the weekend came which I look forward to every week because I usually get to see Nathan.. which makes my whole life better.. Nathan decided to come here this weekend which was really nice but we both decided that coming here is not a very good idea.. because well. there is absolutely nothing to do here when it is cold and rainy outside (or just in general).. and there is no place to go to hang out that isn't awkward..
Barclay is filled with awkward couples and I am determined not to be one.. so I didn't want to hang out in all the usual places that couples hang out here so usually we go for walks.. but it was rainy like I said before so yeah no place to go.. we drove around a lot which is one of my favorite parts of my relationship with Nathan because we can talk and there are no distractions and that's the best time to talk about anything we want too. I always learn something new when we go somewhere. We went to wichita one day, kingman the next, and pratt on sunday! It was lots of fun and we got to catch up on life and talk about lots of other things..
So Nathan left last night and I'm hoping this week will go  by fast so I can go home for a whole week and then go to stillwater to a football game! Now I shall go on a walk with my Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment